Competition Rules and Format
1. SISC-ISSF 2019 is open to all students aged 15 – 18 years old in 2019.
2. Each school is allowed to field 1 team comprising of 3 students.
3. SISC-ISSF 2019 will comprise 3 challenges: the Research Challenge, the Field Challenge, and the Design & Build Challenge.
4. In the Research Challenge, students will present their research projects individually or in a group with a maximum of three students.
5. Student teams will be mixed, comprising one student each from 5-6 institutes, for the Field Challenge and the Design & Build Challenges.
6. Achievement within each challenge will be recognised by a range of awards.
Overall Challenge Scoring, Prizes and Awards
1. The weight of the Research, Field and Design & Build Challenges are 30%, 30% and 40% respectively.
2. The judging criteria, viz. creativity, scientific thought, meeting of engineering objective, etc. will be detailed at SISC-ISSF 2019.
3. The awards for the respective SISC-ISSF 2019 Challenges are summarised in the table below:
4. All participants will be given certificates of participation.
5. All decisions made by the SISC-ISSF 2019 Organising Committee are final.